Friday, August 28, 2009

The organic product!


Finally friends we see the finished page in its completion! It's been a strange journey bringing Super Thing from the insomnia inspired sketch book comic to the computer screen but now that its over I can sit back and enjoy it. I wold really love to show you the rest, but due to submission standards I cannot. When its published I think then will be the right time to post a link and then would be the right time for you to read it.
I am also in the process of creating both a facebook and myspace fan page for our little green super buddy and those links will be posted when I get them up! So, I hope you've enjoyed watching a bit of comic art come to life from mere sketches to pencils to inks to colors and words! Also, feel free to tell your friends that you're going super green and that they should too!
thank you all!-chuckHarrison

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog! I stumbled on it via BlogCatalog (a thread about reviewing other blogs I believe)! It's very cool to see all the steps in the process of illustrating. Personally I like the process of sketching the best. To see all the lines, just gives me the feeling that the drawing is 'alive'. Hmm did I sound scary? Well sorry about that haha. You're really good! keep it up. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis